Check your understanding of sexual paraphilias by matching the scenarios with the correct label: (a) exhibitionism, (b) voyeurism, (c) fetishism, or (d) sexual masochism.
1. Mae enjoys being slapped with leather whips during foreplay. Without such stimulation, she is unable to achieve orgasm during sex. _____
2. Kai has a collection of women’s panties that arouse him. He loves to look at, collect, and wear them. _____
3. Sam finds arousal in walking up to strangers in the park and showing them his genitals. _____
4. Peeping Tom loves to look through Susie’s bedroom window and watch her undress. He gets extremely excited as she disrobes. He is practicing _____.
5. What Peeping Tom does not realize is that Susie knows that he is watching. She is aroused by slowly undressing while others are watching, and she fantasizes about what they are thinking. Susie’s behavior is called _____.
6. What Peeping Tom will be shocked to find out is that “Susie” is actually Scott, a man who can become aroused only if he wears feminine clothing. Scott’s behavior is _____.
Made staying up reading worth it. I know all about sexual paraphilias now woo!